Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0080c23/VSKFunReloaded/phpBB/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0080c23/VSKFunReloaded/phpBB/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0080c23/VSKFunReloaded/phpBB/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0080c23/VSKFunReloaded/phpBB/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
VSKFun - View topic - HI DNF List - all over 75% is listed = 2,91% of the player
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat 13. Aug 2022, 17:29

HI DNF List - all over 75% is listed = 2,91% of the player 

Post HI DNF List - all over 75% is listed = 2,91% of the player
"Lazy Race NPC" - or - "LazyRace W-rank <4000 MAX" - is my most frequently Host Name.

Here is my official HiDNF-list

The list is for the races will be fun and get better conditions for those who do not leave DNF.

The reasons for a login name on the list is that it has an average with a high percentage of DNF, crossing one of the following search criteria:
≥ 4 Race and ≥ 99% DNF
≥ 5 Race and ≥ 75% DNF
≥ 7 Race and ≥ 70% DNF
The database currently consists of 201 680 results, 9 649 different race, 13 328 login name.
The search gives 2,91% of the players.

HiDNF - list is e-mailed also, at each new update, to other Hosts.

The number who are on the e-mailing and receive the HiDNF-list increases, the same rate as more and more people are submitting their results files that will be part of the total statistical base.

I would like to mention that 80% of the players are below 10% DNF, which corresponds to an acceptable level. Most are within the range of 3-7%.

I am aware that there are many legitimate reasons to DNF.
It might be to ring the door bell, dinner is ready, the Internet Strul, it drags on - you have to cancel etc..
I do not think it is statistically possible, that all legal grounds may exceed 50% DNF border.

If one of the unfortunate reasons, however, come with the HiDNF list, I would of course give the chance to be removed. E-mail me if so: lazy.vsk5 @ gmail.com.

There are two ways to be removed from HiDNF list! = Email - or - reduce the DNF%.
1. The easiest way is to reduce the DNF-off, stop leaving DNF, thereby reducing their DNF%. Or you can send in all their results files, to include them (assumes you do not have DNF% above 50% there too).

2nd You can mail a request for immediate removal from HiDNF list - which applies:
Immediately removed from HiDNF-bar and sat in a OBS-list. In order to leave OBS-list must satisfy:
• 7 following race with an average below 25% DNF.
• It must be less than 30% DNF in 10 subsequent race.
• Are you in the meantime, at any time more than 50% DNF on ≥ 5 race – you will be immediately reinstated in HiDNF list - you can then only be removed by reducing their DNF% - vaerage – and it can take long time also!

I am aware that leaving the DNF of several unacceptable reasons, here are two examples.

1. It is poorly positioned after startup, or after half the race gone, or you receive a PEN. Man jumps from this sailing to instead log on to any other race - where it hoped to do better.

2nd It is a PEN-hunters, or are out to destroy the other (a match race against the individual), or it collides with the intention when the opportunity arises. Then leave it via DNF.

DNF-means that the remaining receive lower marks for his effort, so we are looking to make use of DNF to improve their World Rankings to earn it twice.

This also means that those participants who complete a race to lose twice in DNF behavior.

Please note that all race where Lazy.se participating counted, ie if I log on to another host as part of these statistics in the crowd.
The same applies to the ambassadors who sent their resultat.filer - all with!

I will gladly share with you a. Txt file with equipment Hi DNF -> blk-list for those who wish - e-mail inquiry and I will send it.

Want to be with my automatic mailings - so send in all your result files (minimum 500 pc) , multiple files better just tenth.

Fariness - 4 more fun

/Lazy.se

Attachments:
HiDNF.pdf [211.78 KiB]
Downloaded 804 times
Sun 24. Jan 2010, 11:14

Post Re: HI DNF List - all over 75% is listed = 2,91% of the player
Lazy wrote:
"Lazy Race NPC" - or - "LazyRace W-rank <4000 MAX" - is my most frequently Host Name.

The list is for the races will be fun and get better conditions for those who do not leave DNF.

The reasons for a login name on the list is that it has an average with a high percentage of DNF, crossing one of the following search criteria:
≥ 5 Race and ≥ 99% DNF
≥ 7 Race and ≥ 75% DNF
≥ 9 Race and ≥ 70% DNF
The database currently consists of 201 680 results, 9 649 different race, 13 328 login name.

The number who are on the e-mailing and receive the HiDNF-list increases, the same rate as more and more people are submitting their results files that will be part of the total statistical base.

I would like to mention that 80% of the players are below 10% DNF, which corresponds to an acceptable level. Most are within the range of 3-7%.

It might be to ring the door bell, dinner is ready, the Internet Strul, it drags on - you have to cancel etc..
I do not think it is statistically possible, that all legal grounds may exceed 50% DNF border.

If one of the unfortunate reasons, however, come with the HiDNF list, I would of course give the chance to be removed. E-mail me if so: lazy.vsk5 @ gmail.com.

There are two ways to be removed from HiDNF list! = Email - or - reduce the DNF%.
1. The easiest way is to reduce the DNF-off, stop leaving DNF, thereby reducing their DNF%. Or you can send in all their results files, to include them (assumes you do not have DNF% above 50% there too).

2nd You can mail a request for immediate removal from HiDNF list - which applies:
Immediately removed from HiDNF-bar and sat in a OBS-list. In order to leave OBS-list must satisfy:
• Are you in the meantime, at any time more than 50% DNF on ≥ 5 race – you will be immediately reinstated in HiDNF list - you can then only be removed by reducing their DNF% - vaerage – and it can take long time also!

I am aware that leaving the DNF of several unacceptable reasons, here are two examples.

1. It is poorly positioned after startup, or after half the race gone, or you receive a PEN. Man jumps from this sailing to instead log on to any other race - where it hoped to do better.

2nd It is a PEN-hunters, or are out to destroy the other (a match race against the individual), or it collides with the intention when the opportunity arises. Then leave it via DNF.

DNF-means that the remaining receive lower marks for his effort, so we are looking to make use of DNF to improve their World Rankings to earn it twice.

This also means that those participants who complete a race to lose twice in DNF behavior.

Please note that all race where Lazy.se participating counted, ie if I log on to another host as part of these statistics in the crowd.

I will gladly share with you a. Txt file with equipment Hi DNF -> blk-list for those who wish - e-mail inquiry and I will send it.

Want to be with my automatic mailings - so send in all your result files (minimum 500 pc) , multiple files better just tenth.

Fariness - 4 more fun

/Lazy.se

Attachments:
HiDNF.pdf [233.35 KiB]
Downloaded 579 times
Thu 11. Feb 2010, 20:49

Post Re: HI DNF List - all over 75% is listed = 2,91% of the player
Lazy wrote:

≥ 5 Race and ≥ 99% DNF
≥ 7 Race and ≥ 75% DNF
≥ 9 Race and ≥ 70% DNF

Fariness - 4 more fun

/Lazy.se

Thu 11. Feb 2010, 20:49